- GrowMax granted two-year extension for commitments and obligations, prior to the start of production, for Bayovar Property.
- Stephen Keith appointed President; Lloyd Wiggins appointed Chief Financial Officer.
- Company name and ticker changed from Americas Petrogas Inc. (BOE-V) to GrowMax Resources Corp. (GRO-V) to recognize focus on fertilizer projects in Peru.
- Phosphate drilling and resource expansion with multiple updated NI 43-101 resource reports by Golder Associates and Preliminary Economic Assessment led by WorleyParsons
- Sale of last remaining oil and gas assets in Argentina
- Sale of a majority of the Company’s oil and gas interests in Argentina.
- Publication of first NI 43-101 Mineral Resource report by Golder Associates estimating phosphate resources on Bayovar Property.
- Abby Badwi appointed Executive Chairman and Interim CEO.
- APPSA formally granted the Bayovar Property following submission and acceptance of required documents to exercise “option right”, including a “feasibility study” to develop brine resources.
- Publication of "NI 43-101 Brine Mineral Resource Report" by Ercosplan estimating potash resources available in the brine on the Bayovar Property
- Drills additional wells appraising brine resource and performs brine pumping tests
- Completes first borehole drilling program on Bayovar Property to explore for phosphates
- Completes initial potassium-rich brine appraisal drilling program and produces both Carnallite & Sylvite in laboratory tests.
- Indian Farmers Fertiliser Co-Operative Limited (IFFCO) acquires interests in both GrowMax Resources (then Americas Petrogas) and GrowMax Agri Corp.
- Subsidiary GrowMax Agri Corp. incorporated in Canada.
- Goes public on TSX-Venture exchange through reverse take-over ("RTO").
- Americas Potash Peru SA (APPSA) incorporated in Peru.
- APPSA is awarded Bayovar Property in Peru under an option agreement following competitive tender.
- Acquires oil and gas interests in Argentina, which remain the Company’s main focus until 2015.
- GrowMax Resources Corp. (then “Americas Petrogas Inc.”) incorporated as private Company seeking oil and gas opportunities in South America.